Thursday, January 18, 2024

Cosmology Theory Illustrated With Diagrams

On January 4 we saw the posting "Cosmology Theory In Diagrams". I made 22 Diagrams to illustrate the cosmology Theory, which is named "The Theory Of Stationary Space". I decided to also write an abbreviated version of the theory, revolving around the diagrams, and that is what we saw there.

Now I have got the full theory illustrated with the diagrams. Most of the diagrams are used several times. If you have read this posting from January 4, following is a link to the full book-length text of the cosmology theory. I call it a cosmology theory, meaning the workings of the macroscopic universe, but it as much about quantum physics. A great many unanswered questions fall right into place around a simple model of the universe. I promise that this is a tour of how the universe works as has never been seen before.

www.markmeeksideas.blogspot.com/2017/07/the-theory-of-stationary-space.html?m=0 

Don't forget how important reading is. This cosmology theory really began when I was 8 years old and had just landed in America. I took the following children's book out of the library at the former 60th Street School.


No comments:

Post a Comment